Monday, February 4, 2013

Answered with Ruth

Last week was a trying week for me, I was exposed to some tough stuff and it really had me questioning why I was here.  Why did I go across the US just to go to school?  Isn't life suppose to be about loving the people around you?  And if that is true, then why did I chose to leave the people that I love and that love me just to better my education?  It seemed silly to me that I have been putting so much emphasis on achievement when in the big scheme of things, does it really matter?  As I was dwelling on all of these questions I stumbled onto a passage in Ruth and decided to get creative with it.  Here is what I came up with:


This passage spoke to my heart and even though I know that God is with me wherever I go, I needed the reminder.  I needed to be reminded that you can find God's community of believers wherever you go (or stay) and that there is a purpose for every adventure. 

Side note:  Since moving down here I have found a group of people that I enjoy spending time with and I know that they love me and support me while I am so far away from family.  I am blessed to have met them and have enjoyed that I get to take on the rigors of school with them by my side.  Thanks friends! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice...
    But just to be a stinker...
    Just remember Ruth followed the In law.. or mother in law instead of going home to her family... :)
    But God did reward them

    ReplyDelete