Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My week in bullets

This week is shaping up to be crazy busy and with the hectic schedule comes a snapshot post... So here is what my life looks like this week:
  • Spent the weekend visiting Jon.  He had President's Day off and was granted a long weekend.  I, on the other hand, was not given the same luxury (silly GA school rule) but made the trip to see him anyway.  Oh, the things you do for love... (insert cheesy sigh)
  • Clinicals, clinicals, oh and don't forget clinical paperwork! 
  • In between the clinicals and the 4+ hours of clinical paperwork you will find me studying for my Thursday Med/Surg exam. Spending the weekend with Jon meant that I didn't get nearly enough studying done this weekend and am trying to stuff it all in my brain at once... (insert exhausted sigh)
  • After the exam on Thursday I will have lecture till 4pm followed by a research study time for an upcoming research project... If anybody ever tells you that research is easy and doesn't take that long THEY ARE LYING!
  • Friday I will leave bright and early in the morning to travel once again to see Jonathan in Columbus.  He will officially be half-way through officer candidate school (OCS) and Friday is his branching ceremony!  This is when we will find out what job he was given and where his training will take place for the next 6+ months.  Stay tuned for info!
That is all I have for now - short. sweet. to-the-point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment